Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 50 - 100 and get 0% off
A little harder to shovel, but beautiful when installed! Large jagged pieces and slate color are provide a strong bold look.
Area Coverage Guide
To Calculate How Many Cubic Yards of Material You Need:
1. Measure the Length and the Width of the area you need to cover. Multiply the Length x the Width. This is the square footage of the area (sq ft). For multiple areas, just do this for each section and add them all together.
2. For circles measure the Radius (1/2 the full distance across) and multiply as follows: 3.14 x Radius x Radius. For Triangles, multiply the length of the base x the length of the height x 1/2.
3. Divide your total sq ft by the number of sq ft covered with a cubic yard of material for the depth you desire.
One cubic yard covers:
324 sq ft @ 1" Deep
162 sq ft @ 2" Deep
81 sq ft @ 4" Deep
54 sq ft @ 6" Deep
27 sq ft @ 12" Deep
Professional Delivery Right To Your Front Door
When planning on taking delivery of your bulk material order, reference the following tips to ensure a smooth drop:
1. Provide clear instructions for our drivers in the above ‘Preferred Delivery Placement’.
2. If your having the material dropped in front of a garage, be sure to have your vehicles removed.
3. We will NOT drop your material on any walkway, sidewalk or city street.
4. Be sure there are no overhead obstructions preventing our trucks from accessing your desired drop spot (ex. tree limbs).
5. Specify a day and time and we’ll email you with a confirmed schedule itinerary.
6. Mark where you’d like your delivery placed – use a stake, leave a note or a bright colored flag – that makes it easy to drop in the right spot.
7. If possible, meet our driver at your delivery location.
8. Tell your neighbors where you bought that load of rock, mulch, or dirt.