Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 50 - 100 and get 0% off
Fully pulverized, rich black dirt. This dirt does not decompose into near nothingness. Popular for use under new sod or mixed with local loose soil for planting. This is a heavier soil and may not be well suited for top dressing lawns, but is highly effective at moisture retention. Typically this soil is approximately 50% clay, 30% silt, and 20% sandy soil.
Area Coverage Guide
To Calculate How Many Cubic Yards of Material You Need:
1. Measure the Length and the Width of the area you need to cover. Multiply the Length x the Width. This is the square footage of the area (sq ft). For multiple areas, just do this for each section and add them all together.
2. For circles measure the Radius (1/2 the full distance across) and multiply as follows: 3.14 x Radius x Radius. For Triangles, multiply the length of the base x the length of the height x 1/2.
3. Divide your total sq ft by the number of sq ft covered with a cubic yard of material for the depth you desire.
One cubic yard covers:
324 sq ft @ 1" Deep
162 sq ft @ 2" Deep
81 sq ft @ 4" Deep
54 sq ft @ 6" Deep
27 sq ft @ 12" Deep
Professional Delivery Right To Your Front Door
When planning on taking delivery of your bulk material order, reference the following tips to ensure a smooth drop:
1. Provide clear instructions for our drivers in the above ‘Preferred Delivery Placement’.
2. If your having the material dropped in front of a garage, be sure to have your vehicles removed.
3. We will NOT drop your material on any walkway, sidewalk or city street.
4. Be sure there are no overhead obstructions preventing our trucks from accessing your desired drop spot (ex. tree limbs).
5. Specify a day and time and we’ll email you with a confirmed schedule itinerary.
6. Mark where you’d like your delivery placed – use a stake, leave a note or a bright colored flag – that makes it easy to drop in the right spot.
7. If possible, meet our driver at your delivery location.
8. Tell your neighbors where you bought that load of rock, mulch, or dirt.
What I needed
Posted by Unknown on Jun 1st 2018
The black dirt itself was pulverized and I found 1 rock and 1 piece of metal in it. In my frame of reference that would be wonderful as I have found some weird stuff in black dirt delivered in the past. The only reason I don't give 5 stars is based on the delivery. 8-12 was my window for delivery and he was here at 12:40. Secondly, I placed a very large red X on the driveway as to where to drop the material. He missed by 6 feet. Issue? My driveway slopes down and the X was at the top. by placing the dirt farther down the driveway required me to tarp it all the way to the top of the driveway to prevent rain from washing it down, clogging my drainage system. That is a pain in the a$$ and cost you a star.
Posted by Unknown on May 2nd 2017
I received 3 yards of black dirt. The driver dropped the load exactly where I requested, deep in the back of our yard. Left some minor ruts in the lawn but the driver cautioned me about this beforehand, and I had no problem with that.
This delivery would rate a perfect 5 stars if all of the dirt had been in a pulverized state. But there were many sizable clumps that were not easily broken up. Might have been due to recent rains, but the clumps were like hard sticky clay, not merely wet. Still hard and sticky a week later.