Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 50 - 100 and get 0% off
INCREDIBLE TRUE RED CEDAR FROM BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA. This is the REAL Western Red - Beautiful, Long Lasting, Cedar Aroma, Insect Resistant! All natural, does not Break Down as fast as other Mulches.
Area Coverage Guide
To Calculate How Many Cubic Yards of Material You Need:
1. Measure the Length and the Width of the area you need to cover. Multiply the Length x the Width. This is the square footage of the area (sq ft). For multiple areas, just do this for each section and add them all together.
2. For circles measure the Radius (1/2 the full distance across) and multiply as follows: 3.14 x Radius x Radius. For Triangles, multiply the length of the base x the length of the height x 1/2.
3. Divide your total sq ft by the number of sq ft covered with a cubic yard of material for the depth you desire.
One cubic yard covers:
324 sq ft @ 1" Deep
162 sq ft @ 2" Deep
81 sq ft @ 4" Deep
54 sq ft @ 6" Deep
27 sq ft @ 12" Deep
Professional Delivery Right To Your Front Door
When planning on taking delivery of your bulk material order, reference the following tips to ensure a smooth drop:
1. Provide clear instructions for our drivers in the above ‘Preferred Delivery Placement’.
2. If your having the material dropped in front of a garage, be sure to have your vehicles removed.
3. We will NOT drop your material on any walkway, sidewalk or city street.
4. Be sure there are no overhead obstructions preventing our trucks from accessing your desired drop spot (ex. tree limbs).
5. Specify a day and time and we’ll email you with a confirmed schedule itinerary.
6. Mark where you’d like your delivery placed – use a stake, leave a note or a bright colored flag – that makes it easy to drop in the right spot.
7. If possible, meet our driver at your delivery location.
8. Tell your neighbors where you bought that load of rock, mulch, or dirt.
Product Just As Stated
Posted by John Hedges on May 17th 2019
It's sometimes hard to tell if a picture and definition is accurate. I am pleased to inform you that this is one that is. I can almost smell the cedar as I write!
Natural product; good color and aroma
Posted by Bo on Jul 25th 2018
This mulch has great color. It also has a pleasant smell to it. Although the color fades with time, the mulch itself seems to hold up fairly well. Some people suggest turning the mulch in the spring to "renew" the color, but we've found this brings weeds to the top. We have better luck just filling in every other year or so with additional mulch where weeds may be pushing through.